Saturday, January 07, 2006
Sick: Harvey Family Killer's prison penpal page
Ray J. Dandridge kept a penpal website while incarcerated for Robbery and firearm charges. In case the link disappears:
_____________________
I like this part: I believe in treating others as I want to be treated and respected in life
May I suggest we take Mr. Dandridge at his example about the way he would like to be treated.
H/T VET4BUSH at Websleuths.com
Type of ad - Personal | BasicAd Start Date 05-24-05 Ad Expiration Date 05-24-06 | |
| Site Search Info Sex - Male DOB - 01/24/77 Seeking - Women, Friends, Soul mate Race - African American Religion - Convicted Of - Robbery, Firearm Release Date - 11/15/05 Join Our E-Mail List... be posted on new prisoners & more | Don't judge a book by it's cover we all make mistakes and what don't kill will only make us stronger. My friends call me Luckey. I'm 28, height 6' 0" weight 215. I'm athletically built. I have two tatoos. I'm brown skin with baby brown eyes (smile) I'm from Arlington/Phila. PA. I love to travel, dance, read, write and play chess. I like to play basketball and football, I like most music, sports, and poetry, yeah poetry and I would ;love to send you some of my work. I'm an open minded and very romantic and understanding person. I believe in treating others as I want to be treated and respected in life. I'm looking for good friends and my soul mate. I'm still missing that special woman in my life. I'm hoping to correspond with a mature woman who has a sense of humor, dreams, goals and is very open minded and understanding most of all who knows what she wants out of life, and a rea man. Your age, size and race does not matter, it's what's in your heart that counts and what's on you mind that matters to me. I will answer all responses sent to me. Ray Dandridge # 235473 J R C C State Farm, VA 23160 USA |
|
| |
| | |
_____________________
I like this part: I believe in treating others as I want to be treated and respected in life
May I suggest we take Mr. Dandridge at his example about the way he would like to be treated.
H/T VET4BUSH at Websleuths.com