Friday, September 09, 2005
Risk of Purse-dog remarks notwithstanding
I'm tempted. Older parents can draw rude remarks.
Today, however, the B3ta newsletter reminds me that clock is ticking in more ways than one:
"This weekend is your last chance to concieve if you want He Who Walks Backwards' child born on 6/6/6. Any later and to be out then he'd be premature and perhaps a bit weedy. Go go Beelzebaby action."
But I'd be worried my kid would feel out of place having the only 40yo mother of Satan on the playground. Would I even live to see him become Gog of the land of Magog, Chief Prince of Meschech and Tubal?
Today, however, the B3ta newsletter reminds me that clock is ticking in more ways than one:
"This weekend is your last chance to concieve if you want He Who Walks Backwards' child born on 6/6/6. Any later and to be out then he'd be premature and perhaps a bit weedy. Go go Beelzebaby action."
But I'd be worried my kid would feel out of place having the only 40yo mother of Satan on the playground. Would I even live to see him become Gog of the land of Magog, Chief Prince of Meschech and Tubal?
Comments:
<< Home
I am not able to comment on LGF and you are.
Please note in the LGF comment section for me please, that the Tower of Voices at the entrance to the Flight 93 Memorial is symbolic of the Call to Prayer Towers at the entrances of Mosques around the World.
Post a Comment
Please note in the LGF comment section for me please, that the Tower of Voices at the entrance to the Flight 93 Memorial is symbolic of the Call to Prayer Towers at the entrances of Mosques around the World.
<< Home

