Tuesday, February 01, 2005
THE UNDEAD
Ok, so I"ll admit the fluff meter took a dive from "collie-in-zero-G" to somewhere near "Ren Hoek."
This one is representative of it's sickly breed.
If it's not one thing, it's two. Or three, or four.
I have a zombie roar left in me though.
I'm feeling better. I feel Happppeeeee!!
After watching my posts trail off like the dregs of an insipid corn-syrup onto warmed over pancakes, (turns out this was due to illness involving a lack of blood) I took the explosion of my PC and burnout of my monitor as a sign to back off blogging awhile.
My new Imac G5 from xmas, along with the Intuos tablet and midi keyboard that came with it, are all still unopened, languishing in a far corner of the living room, proof of my general listless apathy of recent days.
But hey, that fluff meter is inching up most every day.
My return to health campaign has been slightly ruined by an ice storm - I slipped and blew out a knee on Sunday. I'm ready to cut it off and get one of those springy paddle foot contraptions, I just want to get moving. I want to dance around and jump two steps at a time again.
But I have some time now to try out my patched up PC, may crack open the mac this weekend.
If it's not one thing, it's two. Or three, or four.
I have a zombie roar left in me though.
I'm feeling better. I feel Happppeeeee!!
After watching my posts trail off like the dregs of an insipid corn-syrup onto warmed over pancakes, (turns out this was due to illness involving a lack of blood) I took the explosion of my PC and burnout of my monitor as a sign to back off blogging awhile.
My new Imac G5 from xmas, along with the Intuos tablet and midi keyboard that came with it, are all still unopened, languishing in a far corner of the living room, proof of my general listless apathy of recent days.
But hey, that fluff meter is inching up most every day.
My return to health campaign has been slightly ruined by an ice storm - I slipped and blew out a knee on Sunday. I'm ready to cut it off and get one of those springy paddle foot contraptions, I just want to get moving. I want to dance around and jump two steps at a time again.
But I have some time now to try out my patched up PC, may crack open the mac this weekend.
Comments:
<< Home
Good design!
[url=http://uduzrwik.com/seft/zuod.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wsswqsms.com/wnoq/jxxg.html]Cool site[/url]
Post a Comment
[url=http://uduzrwik.com/seft/zuod.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wsswqsms.com/wnoq/jxxg.html]Cool site[/url]
<< Home
