.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 13, 2004

Wizbang considers persons of interest

The weird sequential address? bogus.
And it's been seen before.

Wizbang: On The Trail Of The Forger: "The memos are forgeries. The story is bogus. The memo were done on a modern word processor or computer, and not on 1970's era typewriter.

"I have the same evidence I used to discredit Marty Heldt in 2000. It is almost comical some of the obvious alterations and these documents came from the exact same place.

Just one little item. The address PO Box 34567, is a bit dubious, and that's what tipped me off back then. I talked to Marty Heldt about that. His answer was that this was Killians home address. So, I decided to check. This address was, at the time shown on the document, unassigned. Further, the address was a po box at the main post office in Houston, Texas. The zip code was for a small town in Texas, Genoa, Texas that did NOT have po boxes."


It turns out this address was later used for Bush Killian corresspondence. But It wasn't IN USE at the time of one of the forgeries Marty Peddled earlier.

I thnk that's an important distinction to note. 34567 was used because it was on other correspondence. But just because it became valid doesn't mean it was valid at the time a document was MADE.

Comments:
m2tbCc The best blog you have!
 
OKUw7T Hello all!
 
Magnific!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Magnific!
 
Please write anything else!
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Nice Article.
 
Hello all!
 
28Pejy write more, thanks.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Magnific!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Good job!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Nice Article.
 
Hello all!
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Save the whales, collect the whole set
 
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Nice Article.
 
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
 
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
 
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
 
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
 
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
 
C++ should have been called B
 
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
 
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
 
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
 
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Magnific!
 
All generalizations are false, including this one.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
 
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
 
C++ should have been called B
 
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
 
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
 
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
 
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
 
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
 
All generalizations are false, including this one.
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
 
Hello all!
 
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?