Thursday, September 09, 2004
Dan, you're fired
I say he's gone by tomorrow night.
UPDATE:
Dan Rath er costs me the official dead pool prize.
However, he is still fired. In fact, CBS is fired. We cheerfully deleted the local CBS affiliate from our televisions, and will not even deign to scan past it on our way to
other programming. I let my affiliate station know. My DH also will not run any ads on the CBS affiliate.
I will personally send a handy Kerfuffletm bag with three jars of Vegemite for the end times to the first person who sends me a screen shot of Dan apologizing for presenting forged documents to sources and the public, and for screwing with the sources heads (e.g. giving Hodges the impression that the documents were written in Killian's own hand.)
UPDATE:
Dan Ra
However, he is still fired. In fact, CBS is fired. We cheerfully deleted the local CBS affiliate from our televisions, and will not even deign to scan past it on our way to
other programming. I let my affiliate station know. My DH also will not run any ads on the CBS affiliate.
I will personally send a handy Kerfuffletm bag with three jars of Vegemite for the end times to the first person who sends me a screen shot of Dan apologizing for presenting forged documents to sources and the public, and for screwing with the sources heads (e.g. giving Hodges the impression that the documents were written in Killian's own hand.)