.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

High on Ringers lactate

Frampton Wah Wah ain't got nothin' on this:
this is an audio post - click to play

"Theme from Medical Center" Still gets me hot.

Comments:
Dear Bluemerle,

Love your comments regarding Chad Everett. My best friend Caryn and I also had the pre-pubescent "hots" for Joseph Aloyisius Gannon, M.D. So much so that we saved our lunch money for an entire month in an all-fated attempt to call the Medical Center set from the school pay phone.

You didn't miss anything not being allowed to watch sing Bill Wither's "Aint no Sunshine" on the Sonny & Cher show. The way he leaned against that prop light pole, took a drag off of that ciggie butt, threw it on the ground and crushed it with his toe, before looking up kinda disgustedly and starting to sing had me laughing as a 7th grader.

I knew overacting when I saw it. Mr. Gannon crossed the line big-time with that. Then, there was the matter of the raincoat he slung over his shoulder while walking away like a demented Frank Sinatra clone.

Don't even get me started on the choice of song, "And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, know, yeah, I ought to leave the young thing alone, but ain't no sunshine when she's gone.... Oh, sweet baby Jesus, lover of my soul....*Sigh*

Aw, man...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?