.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 02, 2004

Virgin Blogging! Or very nearly that.

Welcome to the premiere post of Bluemerle blog!

Bill at INDC Journal's
quest for "noted bloggers" to host a Cam and Company radio show reminded me that if I am going to be unqualified to host a radio show, I might as well be unqualified by virtue of being a catblog with less than five readers.

And if I should get my six cats to look at my blog, I am way ahead of the game.

So I have overcome my taciturn and reticent nature (BWahahahahaha) to astound the blogoverse with CATS CATS CATS. Fat, behemoth, treacherous, ridiculous, wharfing puskins, who all slightly resemble border collies. Which is what I really want, without the border business. One of these:


Could that dog BE any fluffier?

"Yes it could," said my husband, "in zero G."


My clever husband is going to be on the radio, in DC, on the fourth - WMAL , 630 on your AM dial - sometime between 7 and 8pm on Sunday night. He'll be answering questions as Patrick Henry, and speak at least a few lines of the stirring "Liberty or Death" speech, which he has performed since 1992 at historic St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia.

There is a quicktime movie of the speech he gave for the local, heavily attended Rally for America in Richmond last year. The stentorian tones of this performance are due to the large size of the audience; I like him best when he performs in the church. It went over well though, to say the least. It was mighty gratifying to see a crowd of thousands cheering, whistling, stamping their feet, and wildly applauding for those stirring words said by my own dear husband.

Look for CATS CATS CATS coming to this site soon.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?