Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Oh, gee, maybe if I HAD any comments
I might shut themoff.
I like a good band-wagon. 'til I get any though,
I'm out in the cold.
If I ever get me some, -- it will be wild, like the west, in here. I have no inclination or desire to moderate comments. The Marshall might have make an occasional appearance to ward off a lynch mob, or shoot down a hypertroll bandit, I suppose, but otherwise it will be commenters shooting each other just to watch other commenters die, or for snoring, or for beating them at cards, etc.
In theory.
I like a good band-wagon. 'til I get any though,
I'm out in the cold.
If I ever get me some, -- it will be wild, like the west, in here. I have no inclination or desire to moderate comments. The Marshall might have make an occasional appearance to ward off a lynch mob, or shoot down a hypertroll bandit, I suppose, but otherwise it will be commenters shooting each other just to watch other commenters die, or for snoring, or for beating them at cards, etc.
In theory.
