.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

In other pants news

I can't have anything nice.

I had nightmares, too, of things breaking ....there was this duck, see, and it was a real duck only like the secret word duck on "You bet your life". And it was carrying a large Fed-Ex parcel which it dropped to the ground, breaking all that was within and many things in its path.

Turns out my cat, Panthy-pants, the most emotionally disturbed and wicked of all my cats, was busy in the night. Goodbye, Mottehedah sugar bowl. Goodbye, vase.
Last time it was an antique spode cream pitcher.

I can't very well put mousetraps on the table. Maybe a motion detector connected to an air-horn?

I recommend the same for classified document reading rooms.

Sandy Berger is mincemeat. He's not getting out of this.

Comments:
Uwktt0 The best blog you have!
 
GijNUN Wonderful blog.
 
Thanks to author.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Hello all!
 
Nice Article.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Thanks to author.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
L73ief write more, thanks.
 
Nice Article.
 
Magnific!
 
Nice Article.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Nice Article.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Magnific!
 
Magnific!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Thanks to author.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Please write anything else!
 
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
 
C++ should have been called B
 
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
 
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
 
Please write anything else!
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Magnific!
 
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
 
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
 
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
 
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Thanks to author.
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
 
Nice Article.
 
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
 
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
 
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
 
C++ should have been called B
 
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
 
Please write anything else!
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
 
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
 
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?